Have you ever caught yourself saying something you never thought you would say to your children? Do your friends stare at you in disbelief as the strange words rolled off your tongue? Well it’s time to share…(and there is a prize for one hilarious comment)
There are days when my sister and I are on the phone and she will say something like, “Who put toilet paper in the washing machine “. I might yell to my toddler, “why are you naked on the coffee table dancing with Mickey Mouse?”
A little back story, my sister has 9 kids that she homeschools and I have 5 kids that I homeschool. We glean sanity from each other on a pretty regular basis.
I am going to give away a bottle of therapeutic grade Lavender oil to one lucky person with the funniest thing you never thought you’d say to your kids. A few requirements….
- No judging…your comment and entry will be deleted!!
- Sign up for our newsletter.
- Share on Facebook and tag 2 friends
- Like/Follow us on at least one social media platform (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
- Comment below your funny remark
Contest will close September 30,2019
- Say, night-night to your toothbrush.
- How did we get to the store and you have no pants on?
- Sit still, you don’t have to pinch me with your toe.
- Why do you have a tampon?
- Could you get your underwear out of the refrigerator.
- Stop chasing your brother with a knife.
- Who’s poop is this?
- Don’t pee on your brother!
- Tiffany Jenkins of Juggling the Jenkins gets it, “Things I Say at the Park“
Leave a Reply