That good ole holiday favorite, but homemade. So easy to make yourself and with the actual health benefits of cranberries and gelatin.
The perfect addition to Thanksgiving turkey but without the solidified can rings and can shape. Plus the health benefits of cranberries and gelatin.
- 1 bag (12oz) of frozen or fresh cranberries
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup organic juice (cranberry or orange)
- 2 Tbsp grass fed beef gelatin
- Rinse cranberries
- Combine cranberries, sugar, and juice in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Boil until berries pop and get soft.
- Remove from heat and with a potato masher mash the berries.
- Sprinkle gelatin across the top of the berry mixture and whisk in well.
- Pour into a serving bowl and refrigerate for several hours until giggly.
Grass fed beef gelatin can be found at most grocery stores now, if not, check Amazon for grass fed beef gelatin.
**This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive compensations for my referral, endorsement, or review of a product or link to a product. This does not cost you anything or change your price. Thank you! I am truly grateful!
Leave a Reply