That good ole holiday favorite, but homemade. So easy to make yourself and with the actual health benefits of cranberries and gelatin.
- 1 bag (12oz) of frozen or fresh cranberries
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup organic juice (cranberry or orange)
- 2 Tbsp grass fed beef gelatin
- Rinse cranberries
- Combine cranberries, sugar, and juice in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Boil until berries pop and get soft.
- Remove from heat and with a potato masher mash the berries.
- Sprinkle gelatin across the top of the berry mixture and whisk in well.
- Pour into a serving bowl and refrigerate for several hours until giggly.
**This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive compensations for my referral, endorsement, or review of a product or link to a product. This does not cost you anything or change your price. Thank you! I am truly grateful!