Trying to cut back on carbs and sugar now yields a plethora of choices for made from scratch recipes that are delicious and nutritious. I’ve seen a few recipes similar to this keto bacon ranch chicken thighs that nicknamed it “crack chicken” because it tastes so good. This recipe is high in healthy fats to keep you feeling full and satisfied.
Made with Real Food Ingredients
Make sure you use real food ingredients. Ranch mix is so quick and easy to make at home, and something I always have on hand. Avocado oil mayonnaise is made without any funky ingredients or funky oils. Be sure to use organic dairy or make it yourself. Instead of cream cheese you can strain yogurt through cheese cloth for 24 hours and viola, cream cheese with probiotics.
It is so easy pair this keto bacon ranch chicken thighs with some broccoli, I cooked the broccoli with the chicken. any veggie would pair awesome with this chicken. Leftover, it was awesome on a bed of kale with some olive oil and mozzarella cheese. There are so many options for low carb sugar free cooking. Enjoy!
Keto Bacon Ranch Chicken Thighs
- 1 16oz Sour Cream
- 1 16oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbl Ranch Mix
- ¼ cup Mayonaise
- 5 slices Sugar Free Bacon I like Pedersens Brand
- 1½ lbs chicken thighs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and ranch mix together.
- Cook 5 slices of bacon in a large skillet.
- Remove bacon to paper towel to drain grease, leave the bacon grease in the pan.
- Brown chicken thighs on both sides in remaining bacon grease.
- Place chicken thighs in a 9×13 pan on top of some frozen broccoli
- Top chicken with cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of chicken and top with chopped, cooked bacon.
- Bake in oven at 350° for 45 minutes
**This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive compensations for my referral, endorsement, or review of a product or link to a product. This does not cost you anything or change your price. Thank you! I am truly grateful!